Friday, March 30, 2012

Springing!

Spring has a arrived and if you have books about trees and bees like I do, then you're busy sharing them, especially this time of year.




I have a lot of fun events coming up which means I get to meet lots of wonderful students, teachers, and librarians and talk trees, bees, and even seas (since I'm working on that book for 2013). Another fun way authors share books is at book festivals. I'll be going to a few this Spring, including the wonderful Albany Book Festival on April 28th and the huge, spectacular Hudson Children's Book Festival on May 5th in Hudson, NY. 

Guess who's going to be at the Hudson Children's Book Festival, too?
  The National Ambassador for Young People's Literature! Walter Dean Myers himself!  



Check out this great YouTube commercial with kids from Hudson, NY with info about the festival and featuring lots of great books.

No comments: